By using DeshiGreetings.Com's services, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. DeshiGreetings.Com ("the Website") reserves the right to edit, alter, modify or change these terms and conditions without any prior notice. The contents of the Website are provided "as is" and the owners of the Website shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on the Website and reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
All products/services and information contained on the Website are "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to terms and conditions as listed below. The Website reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Products may become unavailable at short notice.
2. The Website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on the Website. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether payment has been already collected from you. In the event that payment has been already collected the Website shall immediately arrange a refund.
3. In a credit card transaction, you must always pay using your own credit card. DeshiGreetings.Com reserves the right to refuse delivery for credit card payments even if the credit card company has authorized the transaction. For all orders above $20 or equivalent US dollars where payment is offered by credit card DeshiGreetings.Com will process the order after telephonically confirm the order with the card member. It is mandatory to give home and office numbers for all such orders.
4. A delivery slip showing acceptance of the package by our delivery personel at the address given by you for delivery will be considered final proof of delivery of products to you by DeshiGreetings.Com. Your representative who receives delivery on your behalf must sign a declaration that he/she resides at the address on record and is receiving goods on your behalf.
5. Request for cancellations of orders placed can be made by phone within 24 hours of placing an order provided the goods in question have not already been shipped.
6. If the event that a delivery becomes impossible due to a mistake made by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the Website for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
7. You are contractually required to pay for any order placed by you on our website as long as goods are as specified on our website and are delivered to you in good condition.
8. We take special care to ensure that goods reach you within 3 hours of time frame you request in Dhaka and other part of Bangladesh. The Website shall not be liable for any delay in delivery due to delays caused by acts of god like floods, fire, war, strike, riots or any cause that is beyond the control of the Website.
9. Normal delivery time is between 10 am and 6 pm local time on everyday at your delivery location.
10. All products are screened to ensure that they conform to basic standards. The Website shall in no way be responsible for any damages, losses, expenses, or taxes incurred by you by the receipt and use of a
product. Please also see our Guarantee Policy.
11. All products and companies referred to in the Website are trademarks or service marks or registered trademarks or service marks of their respective companies or mark holders.
12. The Website shall not be responsible for accuracy of the description used to identify products offered on the Website. Nor does the Website accept any responsibility and expressly denies liability of any warranty or description stated herein with respect to products sold on the Website including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the maximum liability arising from any product sold on the Website shall be the price of the product ordered by you. In no event shall the Website, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold on the Website.
13. For any goods that have to be delivered outside Bangladesh, all customs and duties shall be levied once the goods reach their destination. All such charges shall be borne by the recipient of the product. For international deliveries it is not always possible to foresee any custom duties. You specifically agree that such government levies or taxes will be borne by you.
14. While due care is taken to ensure that our website is kept free of all viruses DeshiGreetings.Com shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damages including viruses etc. arising from the operation, content, or use of the Website.
15. The Website design, text, graphics (including button icons and images, but excluding those graphics to which third parties retain, copyright ownership) the selection and arrangement there of and all the Website software are Copyright © 2001- 2006 DeshiGreetings.Com. All rights are reserved.
16. Any links provided on the Website are not under our control and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such linked Websites. We do not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience only. Any links provided by third party Websites to the Website may be provided only after obtaining written consent from us. Failure to obtain such written permission shall be an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
17. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of United Sates of America.